ELDK 3.0 Now Available From SunSITE
SunSITE is now mirroring (via http or ftp) the 3.0 release of the Embedded Linux Development Kit. ELDK 3.0 features include:
- Linux kernel version 2.4.24
- New tools: GCC 3.2.2, GDB 5.2.1, binutils 126.96.36.199.18, glibc 2.3.1
- Support for all recent Linux distributions like RedHat-9, Fedora Core 1, SuSE 9.0
- Improved GDB, with bug fixes and built-in support for popular BDM/JTAG debuggers
- Microwindows with DENX extensions (variable linewidth, scalable bitmaps)
- More tools for cross-building of file system imagesnew versions of many tools (gcc-2.95.4, binutils-188.8.131.52.2, glibc-2.2.5) and many new packages, including embedded web servers, PCMCIA Card Services, and support for Wireless LAN cards.
The Embedded Linux Development Kit (ELDK) includes the GNU cross development tools, such as the compilers, binutils, gdb, etc., and a number of pre-built target tools and libraries necessary to provide some functionality on the target system. It is provided for free with full source code, including all patches, extensions, programs, and scripts used to build the tools. Packaging and installation is based on the RPM package manager.
Posted by Chris Hodge at July 21, 2004 10:59 AM
| Links to this post
Categories: Open Source